Quint Capital Corporation offers an investment platform to institutional, corporate and individual clients. There are three distinct operating divisions within the firm:
- Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) – Investment Management
- Broker-Dealer (BD) – Transactional Services
- Insurance Agency – Employee Benefits and Risk Management
Competing firms offer a wide range of products and services that tend to be proprietary, i.e., developed internally and specific to their firm. Many of their programs are attractive; some of them are less so. Our strategy is to collaborate with these firms to gain access to what we believe to be their strongest areas. This allows us to “cherry pick” among the most attractive products and services available in the marketplace. This “Consulting Approach,” or process of comparative selection, gives our firm a distinct advantage over those competitors that only offer their own proprietary programs. Furthermore, the Professionals within our firm are highly credentialed, collectively possess decades of experience within the securities industry and have worked in some of the most prominent Financial Institutions in the country.
Consequently, our single-minded goal is to utilize the comprehensive experience of our Professionals, combined with our Consulting Approach to product selection, to provide our Clients with customized solutions that are highly competitive in the marketplace. We are unrelenting in our pursuit to provide a high quality service to our clients.
Quint Capital Corporation was founded in 1989 and is based in New York City:
- The firm is Independent and Privately Held
- Securities are cleared through Raymond James Financial www.raymondjames.com, a prominent publicly traded Financial Institution (NYSE RJF) that is national in scope, with a fifty-year history of providing distinguished service to its clients. As an organization, RJF possesses billions of dollars in assets under custody and administration.
- Quint Capital Corporation is a member of both FINRA and SIPC:
- Member of FINRA, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority www.finra.org, is the self-regulating body administered by the Securities Industry.
- Member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
- Clients Include:
- Healthcare Organizations
- Foundations and Endowments